Blog Post #7

    Some of the information that you see on a lot of teacher websites are things that both parents and students would need to know. Some of the information that you see publicly is their emails and some of the field trips that they have planned for the years. It also includes what they teach and a little bo about themselves. What is interesting about the website is it includes some pictures of students and you don’t have to log in to be able to see them. This teacher’s site also included some important PowerPoint and documents that she uses throughout the year. The link to the site is: https://gomakos.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?type=u&uREC_ID=519287



    Some of the ways that I envision using technology to be more effective with my responsibilities is making sure that I am easily contacted, so make sure that everyone has my email and a way to find my email if they can’t find it. On my site, I will have a way that they can contact me on the site. On my site, I will also have a calendar with some important dates so things like, tests, field trips, and other activities. I would also have a link to the current new letter we are on for the month. I also will have photos on my site of things we have made or done but I won’t include pictures of their faces for privacy reasons. 

    I liked working on canvas for assignment 2 because we as a group were able to collaborate a lot easier than usual. If any of us edited we can see it when it was posted and we were able to work in separate spaces as long as the assignment got done. I didn’t like that with using canvas you had to post in order for people to see what you were doing, you couldn’t see what they were doing as they were doing. I can use canvas to collab all together, we can do group projects or even projects altogether because we would all be able to use the same platform. Canvas was also really easy to use and if we had questions they were easy to answer. 

Comments